Every registered student at OCtech must have a valid student ID and is required to have it on their person at all times while on the College’s campus. There is no fee for the first student ID. IDs must be used to conduct campus related business.
- NEW ID: To obtain an ID, students should bring a driver’s license or other picture ID to Student Services.
- Replacement ID’s: The cost to replace a lost ID is $15.00. Students pay at the Cashier’s Desk in Building S and bring the receipt to Student Services to get a replacement ID.
- Replacement ID without cost: IDs are replaced at no cost under the following guidelines
- Broken ID (pieces must be brought to Student Services)
- Name change
- Student has not attended OCtech for 3 consecutive semesters or 1 academic school year